LC8 dp9 Difficulty

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Nov 15 16:22:03 EST 2015

Paul:
Yeah. I have started to spend a bit more time with it. But, it still isn’t ready for me to use, and I’m a pretty basic user who just discovered how much custom properties can help me.

But then, I know the platform has so many features that it is hard to get all of them, and it’s up to us to help with the testing. I’ll report a bug on this one.

Best,
Bill