Livecode Licence Rules for dummies ....

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Nov 14 10:27:57 EST 2015

I will try, just to check on my own understanding

With the community license which I think we can assume your old copy of 5.5 falls under ( you could upgrade to the latest at no cost)  you can create and give away apps freely to any one.

If you want to sell it, want to password protect your stacks or put on iOS store, as a mobile app, you need to have at least an Indy license.

I think (hope) it is that simple

BR

Swasti Astu! Be Well

( from my mobile )