Converting HTML to Jade?

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Fri Nov 13 13:35:15 EST 2015

Thanks, Lyn. This is what I am looking for, but there is one last hurdle to take before I can use it.

I needed NPM to install it. But I needed Homebrew to install NPM. And Xcode to install Homebrew. Fortunately I already had Xcode installed. This is quite an effective fence to keep the non-geeks out.

html2jade is working like a breeze when I run it from the terminal. However, when I use:
put shell("html2jade /path/to/LocalFile.html”)
I get:
/bin/sh: line 1: html2jade: command not found

Strange that the terminal doesn’t have problems finding it, while the LiveCode shell does. What am I doing wrong?

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar