can't build, won't build !@?

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Tue Nov 10 05:06:11 EST 2015

Hi John,

Had a quick go at trying to reproduce the issue but no success so far.

If possible could you submit a quick bug report, with sample stack, and
we'll happily look into this further.

Kind regards,

Neil

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin