OT: Announce -- Himalayan Academy's First LiveCode Mobile App is Up

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Nov 8 20:34:01 EST 2015

On 11/8/2015 6:14 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> Google Play tells me that my device is not
> compatible (PMID800 Android 4.0.3)
>
> Does it uses special features of more recent
> Android versions?

Nothing special, it only requires internet access and Android 3.0 or
higher. Your device should work, but it doesn't look like the Play Store
supports it, at least it isn't in the PDF info here:

<https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131>

Are you able to download other apps from the Play Store? I think you
must have, since you were using the Hinduism Today app, so I'm not sure
why it won't let you download Gurudeva.

Maybe Swami could put a copy on their server for download, so those
without Play Store access could get it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com