Tab control-multiple cards or hidden groups?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Nov 8 15:43:40 EST 2015

In addition to what others have said, another issue can develop with
multiple groups on a single card when you have to work with the groups
visually.  Having dozens (hundreds) of controls present can sometimes make
editing challenging.  Placing the tabbed groups across multiple cards
encapsulates them nicely.  But this might be more of an extreme case than
yours.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 11/8/15, 4:27 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of James Hale"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of james at thehales.id.au>