Tab control-multiple cards or hidden groups?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 8 12:13:30 EST 2015

I go completely the other way.  I've frequently thought about the many
groups one card method, but I like the mechanics of dealing with the
controls better when I have them over multiple cards (not to mention it's
easier to keep it all straight in my brane).  The only time I have multiple
groups on a card that I show and hide is when I have subcontrols specific
to a particular control that I want to bring up.  For example, I have a
barcode scanner and its related controls on an inventory detail card.

Generally, unless the vast majority of controls are going to remain in
place, I use a different card.