Vector Images and the SVGL stack

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:01:27 EST 2015

Hi All,

Just an update. I am building and testing a new parser (or importer)
for SVG files based in SVGL and new scripts to import gradients
that I used in the attached livecode stack inside a zip file.

This new svg parser (not available yet) will be more flexible
about the expected SVG structure. After analizing and testing
many SVG files generated by different applications, I noticed
that a better strategy is to parse and validate whole tags,
before creating graphics in the stack:

<Start Tag>
... followed by unpredictable/correct/wrong
... content that needs validation...
</End Tag> or maybe just this closing mark />

In the attached zip file, that you could download from:
I have included 4 small svg files with the stack
inside the Zip file. Import these small svg files
in first place.

Have a nice weekend!

Al