Indy doubles in price because of HTML5 export ?

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Fri Nov 6 04:23:57 EST 2015

To all at LiveCode

Do I read and interpret your announcement (Fireworks for HTML5) correctly ?

There are now two Indy license types, one with HTML5 and one without ?

I had a (what was called Enterprise License) for many, many years with all
Deployment options intakt - this recently got converted to an Indy License.

You recently also introduced a new Business version which is very expensive.

Now you have an another new License type called "Indy - All Platforms“ for 998$

What was once ease becomes complicated, and expensive.

I can’t afford to by Indy for all platforms at this price - sorry !

To double the price „if I read your announcement correctly“ seems to unreasonable to me.

Luckily I was a founder of the HTML5 feature - I hope that this qualifies me to get
HTML5 export with my current Indy licence for ever, or does it not ?

I wonder what others think about this...