Livecode all around the world

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:06:00 EST 2015

Many Thanks for your ideas and opinions about
this unusual and very hypothetical topic.

I agree with many of your points of view:
This could works very well in some languages
and not so well in many others... but this should
be tested by Universities, with feedback from
students and professionals alike.

Notice that LiveCode should always run and
compile only English Scripts. So when I write:
Pon 5 en miVariable, LiveCode will understand:
Put 5 into miVariable... but the stack will store
these definitions or translations and use them
in the script editor to show the script in the
user's or developer native language.

The engine will only understand english scripts
but developers will read and use Livecode scripts
in their own language.

Hopefully this could be implemented
without any modification to the engine.

Al