garbage collection run amok again in 7.1.1Rc2?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 5 16:01:43 EST 2015

I think he probably meant "script" rather than "handler." But even my
most complex project wasn't that long. (If it really is a single handler
then it isn't written correctly.) When I see numbers like that, my first
thought is "optimization."

It would be an interesting challenge if Richard could supply a sample of
a long handler and see if we could reduce it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com