QT/Win vulnerability and strutting Builder's stuff

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Nov 4 15:38:51 EST 2015

Indeed, that is a big part of the point of all this work on the widget
architecture. Multimedia will of course be a widget and a lot of the
groundwork is now there with the work done for the browser. We can also do
other things very quickly now, like wrap the existing mobile controls you
create using syntax as widgets.

It seems my non-coding pensioner parents are finally getting the point of
widgets too. Tonight they came round to deliver some meals they had made
for me, with a dish labeled ³a widget of apple sauce, to be reused for
different meals².

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 04/11/2015 18:42, "use-livecode on behalf of Trevor DeVore"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of