on-rev forums?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Nov 4 00:20:25 EST 2015

I accidentally got to the on-rev forums this afternoon instead of the
livecode forums, so I thought I'd log on and see what's new.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date(): It is
not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required*
to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set()
function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still
getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone
identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set
date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate(): It
is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are
*required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those
methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for
now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

plus it threw 500s getting cron.php?cron_type=queue

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com