Release 8.0.0 DP 8

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Nov 3 14:23:23 EST 2015

On 11/03/2015 12:06 PM, Richmond wrote:

> As soon as I clicked on one of the dropDown menus in revMenuBar
> everything locked up.
>
> Richmond.

OpenSUSE 64bit with KDE Plasma5. I had no troubles opening this version,
but get similar behavior to that which Richmond describes here except
that it's not really frozen or "locked up". What happens here is that
the main menu bar (top row) refuses to give up focus upon mouse-exit.
The selected dropdown remains in the extended position. Moving to
another menu item will open that dropdown which again refuses to retract
when the mouse leaves. However, selecting any item/action from the
dropdown list performs the selected task, closes the dropdown and
everything goes back to normal until another menu item is selected.

Warren