Chromebook deployment...

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Nov 2 17:38:49 EST 2015

> On 3 Nov 2015, at 9:03 am, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> I only tried in LC 6.6.2 and then LC 7.0.1 (the only Mac versions I have
> installed).  The sad thing (to me) is that even in Windows, I was forced
> use the little corner resize thingie, even though EVERY OTHER application
> had edge resizing.  It wasn't until Apple adopted the feature that it was
> added to LC.  Runtime Revolution has always been way too Apple leaning
> IMHO
> to be touting themselves to be cross-platform.

It’s interesting that the very thing you are complaining about is an artefact of the fact that LiveCode on OS X was still Carbon based long after Carbon was past its used by date and starting to stink out the fridge. We got the proper Cocoa behavior when we got Cooca windows in 6.7. To in the same paragraph suggest that LiveCode is too Mac centric seems a bit odd.

Cheers

Monte