Chromebook deployment...

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Nov 2 14:17:09 EST 2015

I only tried in LC 6.6.2 and then LC 7.0.1 (the only Mac versions I have
installed).  The sad thing (to me) is that even in Windows, I was forced to
use the little corner resize thingie, even though EVERY OTHER application
had edge resizing.  It wasn't until Apple adopted the feature that it was
added to LC.  Runtime Revolution has always been way too Apple leaning IMHO
to be touting themselves to be cross-platform.

~Roger