Chromebook deployment...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 2 13:43:48 EST 2015

Jerry Jensen wrote:

 >> On Oct 30, 2015, at 15:33 , Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> Geoff Canyon wrote:
 >>> Puttin' on my holy war pants... I hope they never do this. I've seen
 >>> what Windows 10 looks like on a tablet, and (to my eye) it's a
 >>> usability mess.
 >>
 >> When did Apple ever implement something in the way Microsoft does?
 >>

 > Dragging the sides of a window to resize.

True, and there are others:
<http://www.infoworld.com/article/2868416/mac-os-x/the-top-10-features-apple-stole-from-windows.html>

Even recently:
<http://www.wired.com/2015/06/apple-ipad-ios9-wwdc/>

Every OS vendor borrows from the others.  To be more accurate I should
have written:

    When did Apple ever implement something Microsoft does
    that no one likes?

:)

--
  Richard Gaskin