AW: How do you handle the poor performance of LC 7?

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Sun May 31 12:11:58 EDT 2015

> Currently everything I do in LiveCode is done in v7.0.5.
Do you get frequent crashes?

> That said.. 7.0.5 is frustrating. Crashed 5 times on me to today...

I am trying to move entirely to V7 engine, but as Brahmanathaswami notes,
7.0.5 is makes it very hard with frequent and unpredictable hard crashes.
(I'm on Win 7. Yes, crash report filed, but not for every crash because at
this rate that would become about half my work day.)

Is the instability of 7.0.5  just on the Windows side or are Mac users
seeing this, too?

It's hard to be optimistic when something that crashes as much as 7.0.5 is
labeled a "release candidate".

Thanks,
Tom Bodine