SQLite and Android "Database Error:Unable to open the database file"

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat May 30 14:27:19 EDT 2015

Thanks Peter. Both checked OK. I think this might be a bug unless there is
some data inconsistency that could creep into some data type that the other
platforms ignore. Maybe?? I've seen this using MS Access via ODBC to MYSQL
DBs with invalid data in data types. I'm going to plod along and see what I
can find.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services