How do you handle the poor performance of LC 7?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Sat May 30 00:27:06 EDT 2015

Most of our c# stuff is still .Net ;)

I've come to really like more staticly typed development ( one thing I love
about lcb stuff I've messed with) and now I can do all my js and node work
in the same ide. I never thought I'd say it, but visual studio and c# and
.net is growing on me. Particularly in regards to their new open source
efforts and being able to target Mac and Linux hosts with their upcoming
asp.net MVC and web api products. The new visual studio code editor is
cross platform, built on similar tech to the atom editor And comes with a
nodejs debugging suite, built in git client, great js intellisense while
still staying really light on the ide features. I'd do naughty things for
an LC script editor with intellisense like features.