[OT] how to make a folder be a jar file

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri May 29 16:37:49 EDT 2015

Colin,

I ran into this a few years ago when I cracked open an epub and re-zipping /re-naming it back to .ePub. I believe it was either the type of compression selected or trailing nulls in the recompressed file(or both?). Are the sizes of the original compressed file the same as the uncompressed/recompressed file the same? I will look back at old emails to find out what exactly happened.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net