Split by row

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 29 14:44:43 EDT 2015

Not that it matters, but it seems to me if you set the rowDelimiter to LF and then used split by return thinking you meant it to use LF as the delimiter, you would be surprised at the result. I think (and I don’t know this for sure) that if you had the rowDelimiter set to LF and your document contained returns, you could use Split By Return and it would work, but if you used Split By Row, it would not.

Bob S