Livecode server

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed May 27 16:27:58 EDT 2015

Thank Mike! This is what I get with both a 32bit and 64 bit version. It
looks like diesel is 64 bit. I also can't find a 32/64 bit commercial
version. On the RR website under my account there is only one link(per
platform) for the commercial server. I downloaded the 64-bit community
server and same thing. look below:

-bash-4.1$ ls -l
total 11080
drwxr-xr-x 2 evergree evergree     4096 May 27 17:41 drivers
drwxr-xr-x 2 evergree evergree     4096 May 27 17:42 externals
-rwxrwxr-x 1 evergree evergree 11320124 May 27 17:41 livecode-server
-bash-4.1$ livecode-server
-bash: livecode-server: command not found

Any other ideas?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services