gps tracker

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed May 27 10:15:19 EDT 2015

I use this every day and it works. On iOS I enable "Location Services" in
the standalone settings. I DON'T enable GPS. This is because there is an
outstanding bug where if the device does not have a GPS (like an iPad 2)
mobileSensorReading does not work with "GPS" ticked. On Android I enable
both "Course" and "Fine" location.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services