Livecode listener

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:59:54 EDT 2015

One way would be to use a send in time loop.  Check to see if the data in
the clipboard array is different, if so, act.  Some untested quick and
dirty code follows.

command checkClipboard
if sLastClipA is empty then
put the clipboarddata into sLastClipA
-- do something with the data in sLastClipA
else
repeat for each key tKey in the clipboarddata
 -- check the data in the keys here, against the keys you saved in
sLastClipA
-- if there is a change, do something with the data in the clipboarddata
end if
put the clipboarddata into sLastClipA

send "checkClipboard" to me in 100 millisec
end checkClipboard