Clock

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 21 02:54:54 EDT 2015

Hi Roger,

I'm using the clock on an Android tablet and it works very well. I
expect it to run fine on your watch as well. Perhaps I should put the
watch on my wish list ;-)

It is easy to rescale the watch: just resize the group from a script or
the message box, with the lockMessages set to false.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com