gps tracker

rjd318 rjd318 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:01:22 EDT 2015

Todd - I did a functioning mock-up of a courier app for our company a while back using the built-in IOS mobileCurrentLocation functions (if I remember right). I would now use Monte's mergeCL if I had to redo it since I've since become a subscriber to his excellent set of externals.

Also, I was sending the location data every minute to a hosted SQL server back for the dispatcher software to use but then again, if it had to be re-done today, I would use Canela's Livecloud cloud database.

Sent from my iPhone