[OT] More on false timeouts and headers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 20 17:38:15 EDT 2015

On 5/20/2015 2:06 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> we're trying to figure out how to avoid Passenger's addition of the
> "chunking" header. Does anyone know of a related header we can include
> that will make Passenger think we want a content-length instead?

Figured this out. If the server specifically sends a content-length
header, Passenger does not add the "transfer-encoding: chunked" header.

But I'm still wondering whether it is appropriate for libURL to return
all the chunked info bytes (or whatever you call that) or whether it
should just return the content data to the script.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com