iOS & Android App in a Day workshop (and much more)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon May 18 06:47:41 EDT 2015

Yay it looks like we'll have Dixie coming along on the day! He and I will
discuss what we'll get him to do (can't let all that talent go unused) and
will report back here what his section in day will cover...

ALSO

Its looking like we'll have David Bovill coming along too! Another yay! I
also don't know what we'll get him to do, but we also can't let that talent
to go unused - and will also report back here...

Kind regards

Dave

Meetup URL:
http://www.meetup.com/The-THINQTANQ-Events-Meetups-and-More-in-Plymouth/events/221819181/

PS: the workshop fee of £20 goes to venue costs and investing in the MESH
maker in Plymouth - unfortunately I get none of it :(

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein