[ANN] Toronto LiveCode Meetup May 28th, 2015

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun May 17 21:54:13 EDT 2015

Hi

I have scheduled a meet up for Toronto LiveCode users on May 28th, 4:30 -
6:00 pm. It is in the Beaches area of Toronto.
You can see the details at the Meetup page.

http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Toronto-Area-LiveCode-Users-Group/events/222602675/
<http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Toronto-Area-LiveCode-Users-Group/events/222602675/>

If you are interested in coming please RSVP through the meet-up page as
space is limited.

If you are interested in attending future LiveCode Toronto meet ups but
can't make this one add a comment on the event page. I would be interested
in having more regular meet ups if there is interest.

Martin Koob