Release 6.7.5 / 7.0.5

Sebastien Nouat sebastien.nouat at livecode.com
Fri May 15 09:16:23 EDT 2015

Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.5 Stable and
7.0.5 Stable: all the bug fixes added from LiveCode 6.7.5 RC 1 / 7.0.5
RC 1 are now considered as stable for both versions.

The only change from the RC 3 releases is in what we believe was the
cause of the startup slowdown on iOS 8.1+, despite the font mapping fix.
No bug fix note has been added since it was another aspect of the bug 14116.

**Getting the Release**
To get the release please select "check for updates" from the "help"
menu in the product or download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*6.7.6 RC 1 / 7.0.6 RC 1*
The progress of the bug fix merging can be followed on GitHub:
    - 6.7.6 RC 1: https://github.com/runrev/livecode/milestones/6.7.6-rc-1
    - 7.0.6 RC 1: https://github.com/runrev/livecode/milestones/7.0.6-rc-1

The next maintenance builds are expected to be released within a 2-week
span.

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team