reporting

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu May 14 19:27:09 EDT 2015

> The one thing I didn't see for Valentina reporting is
> anything that will let me do it from iOS.  We're right on the
> verge of wanting to airPrint reports from handhelds.  Is that
> coming, or did I miss it?

We don't currently have an "embedded" report for iOS (there is on Mac OS X,
Windows & Linux), however you can pass something back to Valentina Server
and have the Server generate a report in various formats and then email it
to a destination (or generate a web page). A lot of work is happening right
now on the server side of things for Valentina 6, like REST support.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com