reporting

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu May 14 17:39:23 EDT 2015

On May 14, 2015, at 12:09 PM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> QR does not appear to be OSS.  Quartam PDF is.  QR has not been updated in
> several years, and requests for support have not been responded to, yet.
> The last email I sent was about a week ago.

My memory failed on this Mike. I do recall Q.pdf being the offering as open source. Jan is a great developer. I am sure you will get excellent support from him. Maybe he is on some beautiful tropical island enjoying the lucrative business of 3rd party tools. The next Mai Tai is on me.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com