Strange Characters...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 14 17:21:57 EDT 2015

On 5/14/2015 1:28 PM, Richmond wrote:
> Sort out the search feature so a list is available that does not require
> the searcher to be able to guess all sorts of things to get
> the sort of information they are trying to get.

Easy. Go to <http://quality.runrev.com/>. Click the giant Search button.

For the general list you are interested in, you don't need to enter any
search terms.

In the Status list at the top left, Select the status(es) you want to
include. New bugs are "Unconfirmed" by default, so select that if you
only want to see bugs that have not yet been acknowledged. If you want
everything, select all of them.

You don't need to bother with any of the other lists or sections unless
you want more limited results. One you may want is limiting the results
to a particular time frame. Skip down to the bottom and choose dates
under "Search by Change History":

   Select [Bug creation]
   leave the "changed to" field empty
   enter dates in the "between" and "Now" fields ("now" can be changed
to any date.)

Click the Search button at the bottom.

If you plan to do this frequently, check the box at the bottom "remember
these as my default search options" so that you won't have to re-enter
everything each time.

Brief recap:

1. Select one or more Status choices
2. Optionally include a creation date range
3. Click Search

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com