Strange Characters...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:28:54 EDT 2015

On 14/05/15 21:22, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 5/14/2015 12:48 PM, John Dixon wrote:
>> it is a 'show stopper' and I do not think that it is unreasonable to
>> ask if and when it will be fixed..
>
> Me either, though I think that info is hard to predict. I was mostly
> responding to Richmond's comment that engineers should spend their
> time updating lists of bug reports when that info is easily available
> to anyone via the search feature.

Umm . . . the difference in what I stated and what you stated I stated
is that I would like to see "an updated bug list made at a certain time
with a date stamp appended" rather than having some poor sausage in
Edinburgh condemned forever to be the person who endlessly
updates the bug list.

Alternatively . . .

Sort out the search feature so a list is available that does not require
the searcher to be able to guess all sorts of things to get
the sort of information they are trying to get.

Richmond.