Any TEST Software Tool Sets already developed for LiveCode

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:19:31 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Need:
I have a need to author a few different TEST taking software in LiveCode,
of course, that I want to run on both PCs and especially on 7-inch android
tablets.

One test has 100 questions, scored with responses:

   - *A*) = RARELY,
   - *B*) = SOMETIMES,
   - *C*) = FREQUENTLY,
   - *D*) = USUALLY, or
   - *E*) = ALMOST ALWAYS

Then the results are put in categories and scored instantly with some
scripts.

Question:
Is there any LiveCode based TEST building app framework that anyone has
done and would be willing to share?

I'm sure lots of teachers have made lots of tests with LiveCode so students
can take download an app, type in a name, take a pre-test and get the
results returned at the conclusion.

In a second need, I'm going to want to collect questions, replies, answers,
foils, and artwork from teachers and build the tests too.

PS: Thanks and three cheers on the pointers and comments to my last
question about html editors. :)

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com