iOS & Android App in a Day workshop (and much more)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu May 14 04:49:08 EDT 2015

Hi all

We're putting on another LiveCode workshop on Saturday 30th May in Plymouth
UK!

>From our last workshop I had people asking that the focus of the next
workshop should be server - but others were asking for a mobile theme - and
in the end I decided we should just about be able to do both! Plus a bit of
desktop thrown in...

The workshop will cover two main stages:

Stage One:
- make a basic messaging app that connects to a simple LiveCode web service
and deploy this to
  - desktop
  - Android
  - iOS
Stage Two:
- make a replica of the above web service (hosted on my on-rev account)
which each participant can then customise

After that we'll all be very tired, but hopefully also happy in the
knowledge that we will have used LiveCode in every one of its environments
(except for Raspberry Pi).

More information on the day here http://www.meetup.com/The-THINQTANQ-Eve ...
221819181/

It would be lovely to see lots of you there (although if you can't one of
the things we're going to try is streaming at least part of the day)

For more on our previous workshop see this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23486

For the same announcement on this coming workshop in the forum see this
thread: http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=24297

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein