LC7 - Editor so slow make it Unusable (mac os x 10.7.4)! Solution?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed May 13 14:29:49 EDT 2015

Yap! I tried a few : there clearly are some non compatible fonts that drive
the livecode editor crazy (I mean.. damn slow!)

I had the comic sans set and changed to defaut font to see if that could
change and it did. Then :
-- american trypwriter is ok
-- chalkboard is ok

-- brushScript is BAD
-- comic sans is BAD
-- Snell round hand is BAD

WHen you have a bad font.. you can't even change the font setting :: the
font menu just appears for a second and goes away. And the app is kind of
frozen (round ball is spinning).

Hope that can help better identify the problem.
Robert