Posted here: HTML5 deployment is still in the far future.

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:28:12 EDT 2015

For a while I had a very very simple stack set up.  It had a text box, and
a revbrowser. I was running apache on the same box, so it was easy enough
to have a "refresh" button that would dump the contents of the text field
into a file, and reload revbrowser.  It was ugly and undeveloped, but for
the extremely quick and dirty pages I was working on it did very well. I
like all my html in plain text anyway so it worked well for me.