ios beep

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue May 12 06:46:18 EDT 2015

I'm not using anything.  Just "beep" does it.

Also, all, please add comments to bug 15355, since you have previously had
beep working.  Paolo left instructions on how to make it work, but if it
isn't working, it would be good to get that into the bug report before I
start playing around and throwing things if I can't get it going.