Posted here: HTML5 deployment is still in the far future.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 11 17:15:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

HyperStudio used to be quite similar to HyperCard. Nowadays it doesn't
have a scripting language anymore, but it does allow you to do
HyperCard-like things and export it to HTML5. It has some limitations,
but the interface is great and the HTML5 export mostly works.
http://www.hyperstudio.com

Xojo (formerly RealStudio) has an option to build CGI standalones, which
display HTML5 in the web browser. It feel like you're running a real
app, but the app actually sits on the server and the browser display the
HTML5 output.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille