Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:10:52 EDT 2015

Not in english? repeat, while, with, if, filter, replace, line, word, etc.,
etc. I'm not saying the syntax is english, but the words clearly are.

With the language extension capability that is coming Some Day Now, yes, I
would expect that everyone could program in their own language. I wonder
how that will work out.