Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:52:40 EDT 2015

On 11/05/15 20:43, Terence Heaford wrote:
> Alexander Graham Bell was born in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I am surprised, wrong, and stand corrected.

BUT . . . did he self-identify as a Scot at the time he "invented" the
telephone?

My children have self-identified themselves as Scots, British, Bulgarian
and American at various times in
their lives; all of those self-identifications are equally valid as far
as I can see.

Richmond.