Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:49:35 EDT 2015

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Lynn Fredricks <
lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:

> > Unicode - DONE
>
> Im glad Paul pointed this out; its been taking some hits from people who
> say
> they don't need it, and that its impacting performance.
>
> It is a necessity for the future of LiveCode or any development environment
> for that matter.

I'm curious -- what percentage of the apps in the iOS or Android app stores
would you say require unicode? I'm familiar with the iOS US app store, not
Android or any of the international versions. My impression is that in the
US there are very few apps that use unicode.