Five programming problems every Software Engineer should be able to solve in less than 1 hour

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun May 10 13:26:32 EDT 2015

On 05/10/2015 04:51 AM, Randy Hengst wrote:

> Based on what I’ve seen in this discussion and info from reading the list for several years, LiveCode has difficulty with very large numbers.

True. But to be fair, this is not a problem specific to LiveCode. It's a
generic problem in any programming language - eventually you will run
into the limits of the math library and the limits of the processor. The
limits aren't always immediately obvious, and some "trickery" is then
necessary to redefine the problem space.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com