Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Sun May 10 11:34:05 EDT 2015

Thanks for taking the time to air this Richard. I generally agree with the
sentiment. I'd see much of this being resolved by redefining the nature of
the interface between LiveCode Ltd and the community. The diaogue is not
there suficiently. It's not there with regard to roadmaps, the on-rev
server outage, and the Kickstarter goals.

You have my vote to be sent to Edinburgh to investigate and report back?
You speak the same language after all :)