Five programming problems every Software Engineer should be able to solve in less than 1 hour

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Sat May 9 20:12:08 EDT 2015

We went through this a while ago, I think a challenge forwarded by Mark Wieder. The problem is that integers overflow and start giving wrong answers part way to 100. I forget the exact place it happens.

I wrote a few that did it the hard way (character by character arithmetic) - I’ll see if I can find them.
.Jerry