muddling around in the source for revOpenDatabase()for postgresq

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat May 9 19:51:06 EDT 2015

[*bump*]

Trying again.  Can anyone get me further than this to find the code that
actually opens the connections for mySQL and postgres?  I'd try to adapt it
if I knew where to look (continuing my long history of using languages I
don't know . . .  [ok, for C & C++, I tend to learn them again, and then
forget all but the most basic syntax when I stop])

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462