about Mark...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 9 14:44:28 EDT 2015

Hi Colin,

I asked the same question on ChatRev the other day. Eventually we pretty
much agreed that Mark is probably doing what he is paid for: overseeing
the programming team, thinking about what are the most important issues
and how to solve them. The latter part probably makes him more involved
with the community. I don't know whether Mark sees it this way, but it
seems to be a good development.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille