Where does Mac store provisioning profiles

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sat May 9 13:46:08 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-09 18:34, William Prothero wrote:
> Folks:
> When I make a provisioning profile using the Mac Developers site, then
> download it. I double click it to get it incorporated into Xcode.
> Then, it shows up in the iOS settings. Unfortunately, I generated
> several of these with the same name and it is getting a bit cluttered.
> So, how can I delete these? I’ve looked around in the file system and
> don’t see where they are stored.

I believe you can manage the iOS provisioning profiles in Xcode itself
by deleting the ones you no longer need.

Alternatively you can just clear out the folder on disk at:

~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles

Although note that these all have UUID names and so aren't particularly
readable - it's usually easier to delete them all then just reinstall
the ones you need by double-clicking.

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps